Quick and easy maintenance for your Mac
- Easy to access from menu bar
- Slick interface
- Cleans caches, repairs permissions and more
- Force Quit feature very powerful
- Doesn't offer much more than Disk Utility
If you don't have time to run all the various tools and scripts to keep your Mac running smoothly, MainMenu is a quick and easy way to do so directly from your menubar.MainMenu is extremely comprehensive cleaning everything from caches to damaged file permissions. It can rebuild your Spotlight library for faster searching and even enables you to activate or deactivate the Dashboard.
One particularly useful bonus though is the ability to Force Quit Finder and applications using Main Menu - when all else fails, it's incredibly effective at stopping processes instantly.MainMenu might not offer anything revolutionary in maintenance but it does offer a slick and convenient alternative to using Disk Utility.
- The changes in detail: Fixed: Wrong label for invisible files Fixed: Hide invisible files not working